Up@dawn 2.0

Friday, April 24, 2020

"Overcoming Partisan Politics" at the Frist, via Zoom

A note from Vandy philosopher (and our Lyceum speaker last Fall) Robert Talisse, if anyone's interested:

A lot has happened since I first let those of you who are in Nashville know about the gallery talk I was to give at the Frist Art Museum in connection with their Flag Exchange exhibit.  The talk is still on, but the date has changed, and it has been moved to a virtual format (so now you don’t have to be in Nashville to attend!).  

Here are the new details.  I’m doing a Frist Online Gallery Talk about “Overcoming Partisan Politics” over Zoom on Friday, May 8th at 3:00pm.  

I hope you can join us.  More information, including details about registering and joining the Zoom session, is at the link below.  The event is free and open to all, so feel free to share:


Cheers, and stay safe,  —RBT


____________________________
Dr. Robert Talisse
W. Alton Jones Professor of Philosophy 
Philosophy Department
Vanderbilt University
PMB 406319
2301 Vanderbilt Place
Nashville, TN 37240-6319

1 comment:

  1. Looking foward to this and will definitely do my best to attend. I find this topic interesting and was just talking about partisan politics in regard to climate change in one of my essays.

    ReplyDelete