Up@dawn 2.0

Thursday, April 30, 2020

My Final Post: A Sad Day

I've enjoyed having this outlet during the craziness of this semester, and it's been awesome to interact with all of you. If you see me on campus next semester(Yay to McPhee for his announcement and email) don't hesitate to say hi and tell me a bit about your journey after this class ended. I will also happily accept any book recommendations if you found something particularly interesting.

With that being said, my final tally.

Mar 9-14: Spring Break
Mar 15-21: 2 runs
Mar 22-28: 2 runs + Midterm: 22 runs
Mar 29-Apr4: 2 runs
April 5-11: 2 runs
April 12-18: 2 runs
April 19-24: 2 runs+ Final: 22 runs
April 26-28: 1 run

Total: 53 runs

Thank you for an amazing semester!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed your presence and insights, Patricia. Be well. See you on campus!

    (Y'all, leave the final report runs off of your grand totals and just give me your daily participation runs, I'll evaluate and add those. Check with me after May 11 with any grade-related inquiries please.)

    ReplyDelete