1. What trouble do most people have with atheism, acc'ing to Rosenberg?
2. What's the good news/bad news about nihilism?
3. How does nihilism "solve" the problem of moral justification?
4. Name a core morality "candidate."
5. What is scientism's version of the Euthyphro Dilemma?
6. What's problematic about niceness, and how does economic game theory address this?
7. What must we nice people tolerate, though not forever?
8. Good Book verses? [Or do we need a Nice Book?]
ALSO OF NOTE:
"Right answers," Nietzsche on nihilism-96. 9/11 etc.-98. Euthyphro-99. Core morality, fMRI-103. A "good news" joke-107. [YOUR "NOTES" HERE]