2.What "reformed" evangelical preacher appeared on Donahue in the 90s?
3. A thorough job of proving beyond all reasonable doubt, according to Nicholas Everitt, involves showing ________________________.
`that none of the arguments in favor of God's existence succeeds.
4. Ophelia Benson holds that we can not know that God has ideal properties if we can not even know his _________________ properties.
5. J.L. Schellenberg calls his particular skepticism ________________.
6. Who apparently conceived of the opposition between the "secular" and the "eternal"?
`Augustine of Hippo
7. Kelly O'Connor says that Christianity in essence manufactures the stain that it gets out.
8. Believing in God is normal in East Germany.
there's a start.....